02 February, 2012

A boy and his blog

I've finally started this blog as a means to consolidate my hobby activities.  I frequent a number of boards, and keeping up with them all every time I paint a new model, discover a painting technique I want to share, or make a modelling tutorial can be quite exhausting.

Over time, I hope to build this into an extensive and diverse list of articles covering painting, modeling, and gaming tactics/ army lists for whatever I might be dabbling in at the time.

For now, I'll leave you with my most recent model, an Angels Sanguine Librarian, painted as part of an Angels Sanguine army commission I'm on the verge of completing.  The full army showcase will come in a future post.

The model can also be found at http://www.coolminiornot.com/297745 and can always use more votes. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment